We know that putting together a meeting is a painstaking, time consuming, and expensive endeavor. Yet, the success or failure of that event hinges entirely on the experience of your audience and the real value they bring home.
This is why we work with each client to understand the big picture- What are your meeting objectives? What organizational change is taking place? How would you like people to think, feel and act after this experience?
Once you engage Dan, you have an advocate and partner for achieving your objectives. Based on his extensive experience, Dan will deliver a program that is exactly on target, guaranteed.
“The time you took to speak with our client and get a full understanding of who the audience was, what their jobs were and what your message should convey, paid enormous dividends on show day. You entertained, involved, and inspired the entire audience.”
Mary Ann Schuster, Associate Producer
To Engage Dan for Your Meeting
- Contact our office to discuss your engagement and confirm Dan’s availability for the date. We’ll help you determine if your event is a good “fit” for our services. If you would like to put the date on reserve, you can do so with no financial commitment. If another client wants to book Dan for the same date, we will contact you first, granting your organization the right of first refusal
- To secure a date on Dan’s calendar, a 50% deposit of his fee is required. At this point, we will schedule a preprogram interview. Dan will meet with you and others on your team in person or over the telephone. This discussion will help him to gain insight regarding your organization, event theme, meeting objectives and industry trends. Using this information, Dan will prepare a program that is personalized to suit your event.
- In advance of the date, we will also confirm the room setup, provide material for your program if needed and continue to coordinate the details regarding Dan’s travel itinerary, staging, shipping and other logistics.
- If this is an out of town engagement, Dan will generally arrive the day before his presentation.
- Please deliver the balance of Dan’s fee at the event upon completion of the program. Following the engagement, you will receive an invoice for travel expenses incurred, if applicable.
Travel expenses for programs outside the Atlanta area include:
- One coach airfare, round trip from Atlanta, GA.
- Ground transportation/Parking
- Shipping of Dan’s equipment and props, if necessary