How to Be Your Best When It Matters Most
“Always be at your best because every moment counts.” This may sound like good advice, but it isn’t really possible, and the truth is, some moments count much more than others. That’s why it’s more important (and realistic) to be your best when it matters the most.
In this keynote, peak performance speaker Dan Thurmon explores the reasons why some individuals fail under pressure, and why others seem to naturally rise to handle critical moments with ease and excellence. Here’s a hint: It isn’t an innate talent. It’s an ability that can be learned and mastered. Dan calls it “Perform-Ability.”
The key to being able to “perform,” or deliver excellence when it matters the most, is to prepare properly and understand the mindset and methods of top performers. But Dan doesn’t just explain this – he demonstrates these concepts in his signature high-impact style that includes juggling, acrobatics, and even a unicycle. Audiences leave this unforgettable session armed with new tools and the enthusiasm to tackle their biggest challenges. And, they’ll have a fantastic time!
As a result of attending this program, attendees will be able to:
- See themselves as performers, capable of delivering excellent results under pressure.
- Understand the three aspects of an effective performance.
- Clarify what they are trying to achieve.
- Develop strategies to succeed.
- Recognize critical moments and rise to the occasion.
- Adopt the mindset and methods of peak performers.
- Commit to ongoing learning and disciplines to aid their efforts.