The Rhythm of Success Team Building Keynote
Are you are looking for a way to gain top performance from your team? Would you like to enhance the strength and reliability of your organization’s internal and external relationships? Are you searching for a motivational experience that delivers energy and enthusiasm, as well as a powerful message?
Well, look no further.
The Rhythm of Success is a thrilling team presentation that illustrates the value of relationships in business and in life. After all, achieving “success” is not a solo performance. We rely on others for support, input, and accountability. To be our best, we need to learn the most effective way to partner with others.
A Truly Dynamic Duo
Dan Thurmon teams up with his performance partner (and best friend since high school), Philip Solomon, to deliver this unique, transformational program. They combine live percussion, great music, thrilling stunts, and a healthy dose of audience involvement to illustrate the vital characteristics of successful teams.
Philip Solomon is a nationally recognized actor, musician and entertainment producer. He’s also the Los Angeles Outreach Coordinator and an International Trainer for Cirque du Soleil. Philip is President of Way Too Much Entertainment, and an expert in conflict resolution, teamwork, and communication.
As a result of attending this program, attendees will be able to:
- Develop more effective communication, collaboration, and trust in your organization.
- How to partner effectively, especially when the pressure is on.
- Enhanced communication and collaboration.
- New techniques for resolving conflicts and repairing damaged relationships.
- Invigorated team spirit.
- Tools and motivation to take on new challenges together.
- Create better results.
- More rewarding experiences for team members and clients.