In order for Dan to deliver the highest quality presentation, we ask that you coordinate with the venue to provide the following items. This will ensure that Dan is able to have the maximum impact and perform all of his physical demonstrations.
- Please provide a riser (stage) measuring 12 feet deep by 32 feet wide, preferably set on the longer side of a rectangular room. The riser ensures safety and visibility for Dan’s tumbling entrance and other demonstrations.
- Wireless lavaliere microphone (Dan travels with his own Countryman E6 headset, which will plug into your lavaliere system).
- Music playback capability. Please provide an IPod connection (1/8 inch mini cable) OR Dan can bring his music on a portable drive for your audio technician.
- Hollow lectern, suitable for the storage of Dan’s props.
- Because of the juggling stunts, it is ideal to have a ceiling height of at least 12 feet.
- Dan will need to trigger a blackout (all lights completely out) at one point during his presentation. He can do this himself if the controls are within reach, or Dan will need someone to turn the lights off on his cue.
- Please set the first row of chairs no more than six feet from the front of the stage.
- In certain presentations, Dan may wish to include video or slides. He can do this from his laptop or provide the files for your technician.
Please contact our office regarding any questions, concerns or deviations. Thank you.