“We could not have asked for a better program to jump start our meeting and drive home vital lessons about working together as a team. The way you personalized the presentation forged an immediate and powerful connection with our audience.”
Jeff Irmir, Vice President, Sales, The Americas, Honeywell International
You need The Rhythm of Success if
- You are looking for the solution to achieving top performance from your team.
- You wish to enhance the strength and reliability of internal and external relationships
- You are searching for a motivational experience to bring energy and enthusiasm, as well as a powerful message.
The Rhythm of Success teaches how to maximize the value of relationships in business and in life. After all, achieving “success” is not a solo performance. We rely on others for support, input, and accountability. To be our best, we need to learn the most effective way to partner with others.
This program will help your people develop more effective:
Dan teams up with his performance partner, Philip Solomon, to deliver important, relevant lessons and a show–stopping experience. Dan and Philip utilize live percussion, great music, thrilling stunts, and a healthy dose of audience involvement to illustrate the vital characteristics of successful teams.
Your people will learn how their combined efforts can harmonize to create better results, and more rewarding experiences for one another, and for your customers.
Philip Solomon is a nationally recognized actor, musician and entertainment producer. He’s also the Los Angeles Outreach Coordinator and an International Trainer for Cirque du Soleil. Philip is President of Way Too Much Entertainment, and an expert in conflict resolution, teamwork, and communication.
Dan and Philip (best friends since High School) combine their talents and knowledge to create a unique, transformational program.
- Attendees learn how to partner most effectively, especially when the pressure is on.
- Enhanced communication and collaboration.
- New techniques for resolving conflicts and repairing damaged relationships.
- Invigorated team spirit and the tools and motivation to take on new challenges together.