Managing Stress & Taking Care of You
As a performer and speaker, Dan Thurmon knows first-hand the importance of stress management, physical fitness, and total health. Your audience can benefit from a corporate wellness program by a speaker who actually lives what he says.
Balancing Dan’s physically demanding presentations, a full speaking schedule, and family priorities requires self-discipline. It also demands an understanding and appreciation of the areas that can impact a person’s total wellness: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
In this keynote, corporate wellness speaker Dan Thurmon explores the relationship between employee wellness and corporate success. But it’s his signature high-impact style (including juggling, acrobatics, and even a unicycle) that drives his message home. Audiences have a fantastic time while being inspired and motivated to improve their total wellness!
As a result of attending this program, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the effects of stress on personal and work success.
- Recognize the importance of taking care of all aspects of their health.
- Develop strategies to manage stress.
- Adopt a positive mindset and methods for success.
- Commit to ongoing learning, self-respect, and self-discipline.